Work chair

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frustratedBartender

Reaction score
I've been working from home for three years (it feels like a decade!), and my trusty (but oh-so-uncomfortable) desk chair is ready to retire. My backside cannot take another 8-hour shift in that torture device! Anyone have any tips on finding affordable and great ergonomic chairs?

I've been working from home for three years (it feels like a decade!), and my trusty (but oh-so-uncomfortable) desk chair is ready to retire. My backside cannot take another 8-hour shift in that torture device! Anyone have any tips on finding affordable and great ergonomic chairs?
even better man, I can suggest ergonomic chairs that could help relieve your back pain... The Sihoo Doro 300 is one of the perfect chairs that could help lessen your back pain, it has an ergonomic design, lumbar support, and breathable mesh materials. however if you prefer a firmer lumbar support then you should consider buying the Secretlab Titan that has a firm but adjustable lumbar support and a comfortable and premium feel with its high-quality materials. The Secretlab Titan is not an office chair but with its design, it can easily blend in as an office chair.

Join the Fiat 600e Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back